Need libraries that don't seem to be available through ubuntu!

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 21:08:57 UTC 2009

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 12:52 PM, David Curtis <dcurtis at uniserve.com> wrote:

> Just from googling for a few short minutes it seems that both are from
> commercial products. libippj.so from Intel (Integrated Performance

Hey it pays to read the rest of the thread before butting in :). EMFBI
:). But I entirely agree with the other people here. I just replied
with my two cents in case it could be helpful.

> Primitives) and libsde91.so from ERSI (ArcGIS). Neither one would
> be available from any oss package. Contact the author of this
> commercial application to see if you need to license them.

If you do, then the vendor is doing something wrong, either from sheer
incompetence, or maybe something else.

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.