Need libraries that don't seem to be available through ubuntu!

David Curtis dcurtis at uniserve.com
Sat Oct 17 19:52:21 UTC 2009

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:58:59 -0400
Pete Clapham <pclapham at windstream.net> wrote:

> Hi, all --
>
> I am trying to load a commercial application that evidently requires
> the following libraries:  *libippj.so.5.3* and *libsde91.so*.  These
> don't seem to be available on the Ubuntu apt-get site.  Does anybody
> have an idea of where I can get these libraries?

Just from googling for a few short minutes it seems that both are from
commercial products. libippj.so from Intel (Integrated Performance
Primitives) and libsde91.so from ERSI (ArcGIS). Neither one would
be available from any oss package. Contact the author of this
commercial application to see if you need to license them.

Dave