Having problems installing

Vaughn vtt121163 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 01:46:02 UTC 2009

I guess Im pretty frustrated here, I consider myself fairly tech savy
yet I am still having issues installing Ununtu on my Acer one  netbook.
I have downloaded the remix file and have tried  several ways to install
via a usb drive. I tried via burning the image to a cd and then copying
it to a flash drive.. says boot failure..  I tried unetbootin and
followed the instructions and it starts to boot the file  and gives a
series of periods for about 2 minutes and then says  " Not enough memory
to install image"  I dont know  why this is so difficult, it seems that
others have done this without a hitch yet mine continually falls on its
face. My acer one is the AOD110 version and has sdd hard drive and 512
mb ram and has limpus lite on there now. What am I doing wrong?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated as I really dont like Limpus lite and
I dont want to have to install win xp..

thanks
Vaughn