USB motherboard plugs

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 15:24:26 UTC 2009

	I have been having odd problems with my usb system. Today I
took off the top and side of my computer and with a flashlight
I studied the USB plugs and how I had them plugged in.

	After about 5 minutes it was clear the of 4 plug wires 3 were
installed WRONG! What you can do is plug in and it will look
good unless you look at the inside side. There I saw 2 pins on
the motherboard socket that had nothing attached to them.

	So I unplugged and made sure those 2 pins were used. Started
the computer and now all 8 usb plugs work and they are all USB
2 type.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI