Add Windows partition to existing Ubuntu Partition

Michael White enlightenedshadow at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 02:42:56 UTC 2009

--- On Mon, 10/12/09, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Add Windows partition to existing Ubuntu Partition
To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
Date: Monday, October 12, 2009, 8:39 PM

Michael White wrote:

> --- On Mon, 10/12/09, Colin Law <clanlaw at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Colin, Your right WINE doesn't suck. It just doesn't run any

  of the major applications such as MS Office. Which frankly
doesn't make any sense, one would think that would be a top
priority to the creators.

    The Microsoft Office is completely replaced by Open Office. I
use it on Ubuntu and it can do almost anything MS Office can
do. Many Windows users use Open Office for Windows rather than
pay the steep price for MS Office.

73 Karl

--

    Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
    Linux User

To Karl and others,
I like open office and if I had it my way I would never EVER!!! touch Microsoft again. Unfortunately My college: Devry University requires files to submited in the .docx format so I have to have MS office.