Problems converting files from pnm to pdf

David Fox dfox94085 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 23:35:53 UTC 2009

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 4:10 PM, Fred Roller <froller at tnclimited.com> wrote:

> This may interest you:
>
> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-graf/

That's some useful info. For some of this stuff, I used to use the
netpbm suite and run the conversion through a series of pipes to
finally get the pdf. But that takes some forethought.

If you want to see how ImageMagick can be (ab)used - look at the
todisc script that's part of the tovid package (packaged for Ubuntu).
It's got some rather insane scripting that sends stuff back and forth
through imagemagick pipes. It's incredible sometimes what the
timagemagick package can do if forced :).

(please don't void your cpu warranty) :)

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.