VMWare

Bob Adams bob55 at ntlworld.com
Fri Oct 9 18:08:52 UTC 2009

I am running VMWare Server 1.09 with Ubuntu 9.04 as a guest on a Windows
XP host.

I want to access a windows shared folder on the host named 'Music' via
the Terminal, so as I can run a 'mmv' command - but I cannot figure out
what the correct path is.

I can open the folder just fine in Nautilus and it tells me that the
path is smb://hostpc/music but if I enter that path as a cd command in
Terminal, the reply is that the folder does not exist.

Any clues please?
--
        Bob Adams - email: bob55 at ntlworld dot com