wine un-install

Rick Bragg rbragg at gmnet.net
Fri Oct 9 02:00:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

I tried to get Internet exploder and safari running under wine so I can
test out some web development in those browsers and they just don't work
at all.  exploder just sits with a blank window, and safari does not
launch at all.  Since then I tried to un-insall them and that won't
work.  I even tried synaptic package manager to totally remove wine, and
it is still sitting there in my "Applications" dropdown and it seems
that safari is still listed in the "programs" dropdown under wine.

This windoze stuff is creeping me out I just want that wine safari and
exploder gone off my system for good, but it just keeps sticking around.

How do I get rid of this stuff once and for all?

Thanks
Rick

believed to be clean.