Suspend not working after upgrade 9.04 -> 9.10

Thu Oct 8 14:59:52 UTC 2009

On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 05:57:47 -0600
"Karl F. Larsen" <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Amedee Van Gasse (on Ubuntu mailing lists) wrote:
> > What would be the obvious places to start researching?
> > What would be the package to report a bug for?
> >
> 	You need to at least load Karmic Beta in it's own partition
> and see if Zz works. But then wait for the final in November
> and see if that works.

I would suggest that runs counter to the idea of beta testing.

An upgrade from 9.04 to 9.10 should not break the sleep button. If this
is the result of a bug, it is one that should be reported and squished
*before* the final in November.

The kind of people who would just wait for the stable release are not
normally the kind of people who run the betas. Else they'd have waited
for stable.

--
Avi Greenbury
http://aviswebsite.co.uk ;)