Howto diagnose sound problems?

Kenneth.bengtsson kenneth.bengtsson at brednett.no
Wed Oct 7 21:16:57 UTC 2009

Have you tried to see in the configuration of alsa and pulseaudio ?
It might be a problem in the configuration files or in the drivers on
that soundcard.  Check out the drivers too that soundcard it might be
the drivers too the soundcard or some configuration of the soundcard.
Or the soundcard is not compatible with linux yet

Mvh
Kenneth Bengtsson