No sound after upgrade...???

Larry Shields larryesu at charter.net
Wed Oct 7 17:02:38 UTC 2009

*I have updated from 9.04 to the beta 9.10, since it first came out, but
I think that it was week the update-manager said that I had about 128
new fies to be installed...Now 9.10 did have sound up until I let it
upgrade...

The volume settings are up, using alsamixer...
So at this point I do not know what to do to get the sound working once
again...

If anyone has some ideas, I'd like to hear back from you..

Thanks Larry
*