Skype

Larry Shields larryesu at charter.net
Mon Oct 5 21:02:33 UTC 2009

Peter N. Spotts wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> Double-check me on this, but Skype is "free" only if it's computer to
> computer. If you use Skype on your computer to call someone else on
> their landline, there's a charge.
>
> This from Skype's web site:
>
> You can also make calls to phones and mobiles at home and abroad at
> great rates too.
>
> Note the "great rates."
>
> With best regards,
>
> Pete

*Ok I just got back from a 160 miles round trip, so sorry about not
getting right to anyone...

Well I did read the samething that you have told me, but one never knows
once you've used it if you will be charged or not...

Thanks for all of the information, I will try it out and see what happens...

Better to be safe than sorry right!... ;-)

Again thats to those whom have responded...

Larry
*