OT:Re: Help with installation

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 23:23:08 UTC 2009

Steve Flynn wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 11:10 PM, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>        Steve, why waste a message trying without success to prove I
>> am stupid and you are super smart. You are an ass and it shows
>> every time you write to this list.
>
> Oh, I don't know poppet - just letting you know that I take an
> interest in your daily postings and that you have a guardian angel who
> will correct your mistakes for you.
>
> Consider me a free service.

	Well Steve, if you notice, the guy who started this topic has
not returned to ask any questions after I asked him MY
questions and then told him 2 things he could try. He is now
got a working system it appears.

	But since you are sooo smart, I can't get Network Manager to
work on my laptop. I am using karmic and you can just see
where NM lives. It does provide a form to fill out for
wireless, but it is impossible to fill out right. Give me help
with this please!

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI