Password Denied/Email Address Not Recognized???

Jim Kvarnberg jimkvg at 3web.com
Sat Oct 3 15:00:52 UTC 2009

   I received the following statement, "You reached this page probably
because you followed a link received by email. That link was sent to
confirm you have access to the email address it was sent to, but this
confirmation was already concluded, so you don't need to do anything
else."   I am still denied password entry into Ubuntu 9.10 and into
Update Manager of Ubuntu 9.04.  In the latter OS, I do not need to type
in password to open it.  I open it every time.  The two passwords that I
use to open the two oses aren't too hard for me to remember.
   Anyway, I am solo user of my PC with dual boot system of the two
OSs.  Me an administrator??? hahaha  I feel I am blocked.  Anyway, what
should I do to get my password access priviledge back?   Thank you.  Jim