Help with installation

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 20:25:53 UTC 2009

Michael White wrote:
> Thank you guys very much for the help.

Unfortuantly all though I am very good with computers

  I have never formated my HDD and I am not sure how to.

  I also do not know what a ext3 or 4 is.

Sorry for being such a challenge.

I once tried to load a Linux os onto my PS3 from a CD

  but I was unsucessful. So if anyone could point me to

  a full tutorial on how to format and start over with

Ubuntu I would be most appreciative.

	I don't think your very good with a computer, and so here is
a step by step question series:

	1. What kind of computer do you have? When about was it made?

	2. Does your computer have a cd/dvd read write cd device?

	3. How many hard drives does it have?

	4. Do you have a way to make a cd with an .iso file installed?

	5. Do you have a way to reach a web page?

	Please answer as many of these questions as you can.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User