Karmic Beta Version

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 01:21:18 UTC 2009

> You mean there is other time zones I though there on the east coast USA
> was all there is ;-)

You Earthlings just wait a few million years until your little planet
is tidally locked to Sol. Timezomes! Ha! Here in the Saturnian moon
system we have long since standardized our time measurement on caesium
decay at 0 K. By then you should have blueray vs. DVDHD, Windows vs.
Linux, and VI vs. Emacs sorted out and maybe even adopt universally
standard 1*4*9 dimensioned storage media.

Of course, you will need to outgrow those silly meat containers first.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il