ubuntu-9.04-netbook-remix

Brian McKee brian.mckee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:51:08 UTC 2009

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:34 AM, Goh Lip <g.lip at gmx.com> wrote:
> Mike, get a CD-R, cost about 0.20 euros, a DVD +R will cost just
> slightly more, burn the netbook remix iso.

That machine doesn't have a CD drive - and netbook remix does not come
as an ISO.

Since the OP said he had XP - I suggest the Windows version of UNetbootin
 http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net/
to put the Ubuntu Netbook Remix .img file onto a USB stick.

Note that you can shrink your Windows installation to make room for
UNR, you don't have to remove it.

UNR works well on that machine - I've got one myself :-)

Please let us know if you have any problems, and post the *exact*
*detailed* problem

Brian