Karmic Beta Version

Fred Roller froller at tnclimited.com
Thu Oct 1 13:04:49 UTC 2009

Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> 	It is October 1 2009 in New Mexico, USA but I fail to find a
> Beta version of Karmic. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong
> place? Or is it that the software is just not ready yet?
>
> 73 Karl

Appears to not be ready.  Update Manager didn't trigger, Ubunutu
Homepage has nothing, and search still gives only daily build and alpha
6.  They have 'til the 31st or it will activate sometime today.

--
Fred
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like linux, simple.  If you are fighting it you are doing something wrong."