Mac look alike?

Mark Traceur marktraceur at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 12:07:43 UTC 2009

> In my opinion we did stay on topic. The OP asked if it was possible to make ubuntu look like OSX, and the replies are all centred around that question. I'll give you it is
> close to the border line, but still OK IMHO.

There were people suggesting that he just buy a Mac. That's not Ubuntu
support, it's Mac advertisement.

--
MarkTraceur

Microsoft does half the work that Open Source developers do, and they
get all the money. Where's the justice there?

How to set a shortcut key to change power schemes (e.g. powersave,
performance) in KDE4?  -
http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/a75ct/how_to_set_a_shortcut_key_to_change_power_schemes/