D-Link WBR-1310 and consent password reset

Brittany Fleischer linuxwolfz at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 23:26:27 UTC 2009

This question isn't Linux related but thought I'd ask anyways.

I find myself resetting my router, D-Link WBR-1310 Hardware Version: B1  Firmware Version: 2.00, a lot because the router isn't accepting my password. I know my password is right because I write it down on a sheet of paper including using the password save on my web browser.

I was wondering if anybody else is having (or was having) the same problem as I?

I'm thinking that my router is a defective.
Unfortunately I can't take it back because I had it for 2 years.
I was providing free wifi access to the neighborhood up until recent when I learned how to lock my router.

Brittany