Mac look alike?

thomas valhalla2100 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 27 23:21:38 UTC 2009

Hey Patton,

You no doubt love your very intelligent daughter. Have a heart. Get her
a computer
that she wants. There are many advantages to owning a MAC. The hardware is
worth the additional cost. The software tends to work better on a MAC.

With a MAC your daughter cand end up with three computers. The MAC, the
Windows and a UNIX box.