Firefox on 9.04 won't play videos at YouTube

Arthur Trevaskis ajelectric at giant.net.au
Wed Nov 25 09:06:57 UTC 2009

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Darshana Jayasinghe
  To: Ubuntu user technical support,not for general discussions
  Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 6:57 PM
  Subject: Re: Firefox on 9.04 won't play videos at YouTube

  Did u install flash palyer plugins?

  On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Nathan Bahn <nathan.bahn at gmail.com> wrote:

    Attention all--

    I'm sorry if this particular issue has already been discussed; I haven't been paying attention to the threads as of late.  If someone could point me in the right direction, then I'd be mightily obliged.

    --Nathan
    See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html & http://www.openoffice.org

  DÄrshana

  believed to be clean.