Dansguardian over wired vs wireless

Keith Clark keithclark at k-wbookworm.com
Sat Nov 21 01:33:35 UTC 2009

I am having a problem with a computer accessing the internet via a proxy
connection to a machine running dansguardian.
All I get is "openfire http binding service" as a response whenever I
try to access a website via Firefox.  If I set the connection to direct
connection to the internet all is fine.
The connection was wired.  The wireless for a bit and now I have taken
it back to wired and this is when the problem started.

Not sure where to go with this one.  It appears as though the computer
is connected to both the wired and wireless connections at the same
time.  Each with their own IP addresses.

Keith