Kasrmic and Sound

Mark C. Miller mr.mcmiller at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:43:28 UTC 2009

I know this one has made it's rounds quite a bit; I've just lost track of
where we are.

When I upgraded from 9.04 to 9.10, I lost sound reproduction.  Specific
examples would be You Tube and Hulu.

There were several initial fixes suggested, but not of them worked for me.

Then the discussion seemed to suggest that since so many people were
having problems with this issue, that if we just waited, the problem
would be in one of the early updates.

I've applied all the updates that have come down and still don't have the
ability to listen to You Tube or Hulu.

Should I continue to troubleshoot or is waiting the best recommendation
at this point.  I should point out that trouble shooting consists mainly
of me posting requests for help -- I'm not real good with this under the
hood sort of thing.

Your recommendations on how to best proceed are invited and welcome.

tnx

mcm

--
Mark C. Miller, Indianapolis IN, USA