iTunes

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 21:52:04 UTC 2009

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Joseph <ubuntu at e-pops.org> wrote:
> Chris Jones wrote:
>> Joseph wrote:
>>
>>> Is there a program that runs on Ubuntu 9.1 that is comparable with iTunes?

> I'm really looking for the radio listening channels.  I enjoy listening
> to Gospelgrass while working.

In that case, what you really want to know is "Anyone recommend
software that plays shoutcast"

VLC, will be fine. It'll also play DVD, CD, .mkv, .avi and a multitude
of other formats of audio and video formats to boot.

Sorry to hear about the affliction of the gospel music though. I hope
you get better soon.

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0