Joseph ubuntu at
Mon Nov 16 15:14:27 UTC 2009

Chris Jones wrote:
> Joseph wrote:
>> Is there a program that runs on Ubuntu 9.1 that is comparable with iTunes?
> Chris wrote:
> Depends on what you mean by comparable ? You need to say what features
> are important to you, as as far as I am aware there isn't anything that
> does *everything* iTunes does, but there are a lot of great applications
> that do a lot of what iTunes does (and some things it doesn't)
Jack wrote:

Songbird <>

Just don't expect it to work with an iTouch or iPhone.

I'm really looking for the radio listening channels.  I enjoy listening
to Gospelgrass while working.

I'll check out these programs and see what they do.

Joseph Snurr
Cotter, AR.

"Age mellows some people; others it makes rotten." - Heard in Arkansas
Our May 2009 trip to the Memphis Zoo: