Virus Alert!

Graham Watkins shellycat.gw at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 14 11:00:18 UTC 2009

I bet that got you all going :-)

A virus scan has brought up the following:

Found 5 possible viruses (16453 files scanned).

/home/graham/.clamtk/viruses/f_0002e1.VIRUS
PUA.Script.Packed-2
/home/graham/.clamtk/viruses/f_00071a.VIRUS
PUA.Script.Packed-1
/home/graham/.clamtk/viruses/f_0002b4.VIRUS
PUA.Script.Packed-2
/home/graham/.clamtk/viruses/f_000549.VIRUS
PUA.Script.Packed-2
/home/graham/.mozilla/firefox/vkuuxfit.default/Cache/4CCC47ABd01
PUA.Script.Packed-2

I'm hoping the first 4 are part of the Clamav installation for test
purposes.

The last worries me rather more.  I cleared my cache to be on the safe
side when it first appeared.  It then disappeared but now it (or
something similar) has turned up again.

I'd appreciate the list's opinion as to whether these are something I
should be worrying about.

Cheers,

Graham