ssh and remote sudo not hiding password

Hal Burgiss hal at burgiss.net
Fri Nov 13 02:16:11 UTC 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 10:12:54AM -0500, Brian McKee wrote:

> Don't recommend doing so without at least acknowledging that's not the
> way this distro was planned to be used.

And who are you to tell me what I can recommend and what I can't? If this is
your list, pull the plug on me. If not, shove it. Sideways. I don't much care
how "the way the distro was planned to be used", I was not on the planning
committee and did not sign on the dotted line or take the pledge.

--
Hal