Easy video editing software

Mark Traceur marktraceur at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 04:30:00 UTC 2009

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free_and_open_source_software_packages#Video_editing
>
> Any recommendations on which of these packages
> (or others) that we should take a closer look at?

Kino is good. It's still active, it's for Linux...

Jahshaka, I know, is inactive, so I haven't tried it even.

AviSynth is a scripting language, I think.

The rest, I don't know. Let me know which you choose, because I'm
still looking for one!

--MarkTraceur

--

Microsoft does half the work that Open Source developers do, and they
get all the money. Where's the justice there?

Help! Multilinking Mobile Broadband and POTS?  -
http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/a3gu8/help_multilinking_mobile_broadband_and_pots/