jaunty the worst ever

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 11 23:16:19 UTC 2009

On 11/11/2009 05:38 AM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>>        Just a reminder of what was said when Jaunty was new.
>>

> Nice! Can you find them for previous versions as well? Those who do
> not remember history are doomed to repeat it.

You mean like this:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.user/111886
[Was feisty really ready to release ?]

You really should try reading/responding to the list via the gmane.org
nntp news server (news.gmane.org:gmane.linux.ubuntu.user). I can easily
search using SeaMonkey or Thunderbird - or just scroll up through the
threads. IMO it beats the heck out of using email for the list; no
downloads of many email msgs each day, archived headers are easily
available, etc., etc. When you want to share, just look at the headers &
each gmane.org will have a 'Archived-At' header with a permalink to the msg:
you can then click on 'TOPIC|Go to the topic' to see the thread.

Added note for Dotan: you can do the same on the OOo user list as well
(gmane.comp.openoffice.questions).