jaunty the worst ever

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 20:19:01 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Chris Jones
<christopher.rob.jones at cern.ch> wrote:

> Why ? I stand by by statement that all modern OSes have bugs in them, and none is particularly better or worse than others.

OK Labs claim to have a small kernel proven to be mathematically
proven to be "the world's first 100% verified 'bug free' embedded
software."

See http://ertos.nicta.com.au/publications/papers/Klein_EHACDEEKNSTW_09.pdf
for a quite interesting read, if you're as sad as I am.

--
Steve

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0