Kjots counterpart in Gnome

Scott sclewin at sgaming.ca
Wed Nov 11 13:26:33 UTC 2009

OOzy Pal wrote:
> Is there a gnome program similar to Kjots?

You really need to give tomboy notes a try.  It should be installed by
default in Ubuntu.  It is light years ahead of kjots and one of the
reasons I switched from KDE to Gnome.  Tomboy haves all the basics plus
synchronization with Ubuntu one, and even a really nice wiki style
linking system.  Whenever you write a word that is a note title it will
automagically highlight and become a link to that note; I love that
feature :).

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 9.10