Audio on Ubuntu 9.10

thomas valhalla2100 at
Wed Nov 11 02:31:32 UTC 2009

Check the System >>Preference >>Sound to see if it is set to mute.
I had the problem when I was upgraded. Accidentally discovered this
while exploring for something else. Unchecked the muted and I am able
to get the on-line old time radio programs station, BBC, CBC and other

Do you ever listen to BBC RadioFOUR? I like it very much. Even listen
to "The Archers".