Lost Evolution's calendar contents, what do I copy from my 9.04 tar backup file?

Rick Berger rberger at rogers.com
Mon Nov 9 21:30:39 UTC 2009

Just updated to 9.10 the other day. I just clicked on Couchdb->Ubuntu in
Evolution's contacts got a message to the effect that something is not
specified. Then a little later went the check my calendar launcher panel
and it looks like calendar contents are now lost. I did get another
message I found under other open windows saying calendar was not
responding. Given I did a Evolution backup under 9.04, what do I copy
from this tar backup file to get my calendar contents back?

I am impressed with the other fixes in Evolution in 9.10.

Rick