cannot drag and drop images into kompozer

bqz69 bqz69 at telia.com
Mon Nov 9 14:47:35 UTC 2009

On Monday 19 October 2009 04:07:07 pm bqz69 wrote:
> I have found out, that it is possible to drag and drop an image direct into
> kompozer from dolphin file manager.

I have been doing trial and error a lot, and I have now come the conclusion,
that drag and drop works in kompozer 0.7.10, but not in some of the newer
kompozer versions.

Ubuntu 9.04 has kompozer 0.7.10 to be installed by synaptic as default
version, and this version can drag and drop, but otherwise this version does
not work in ubuntu 9.04 ?