Connection to Pricewatch.com not happening

Steve Reilly steve at reillyblog.com
Fri Nov 6 03:10:17 UTC 2009

Ray Parrish wrote:

> Here is the output from traceroute
>
> ray at RaysComputer:~$ traceroute 174.129.37.55
> traceroute to 174.129.37.55 (174.129.37.55), 30 hops max, 40 byte packets
>  1  * * *
>  2  * * *
>  3  * * *
>  4  * * *
>  5  * * *
>  6  * * *
>  7  * * *
>  8  * * *
>  9  * * *
> 10  * * *
> 11  * * *
> 12  * * *
> 13  * * *
> 14  * * *
> 15  * * *
> 16  * * *
> 17  * * *
> 18  * * *
> 19  * * *
> 20  * * *
> 21  * * *
> 22  * * *
> 23  * * *
> 24  * * *
> 25  * * *
> 26  * * *
> 27  * * *
> 28  * * *
> 29  * * *
> 30  * * *
>
> Not much to go on there.
>
> Later, Ray Parrish

yeah ive found traceroute is pretty much useless, most ping requests are
blocked.  (as you already saw) mine looks the same way, a couple hops
and blocked pings between.

ive had (and still have) the same problem as you with my work webmail,
depends on which way the wind blows if i can access it or not...... ive
come to peace with it, and come to the conclusion its some sort of dns
routing issue, its definately *not* on my end.  wish i could be of more
help :(

--
Steve Reilly

http://reillyblog.com