how to make sound work in gtk-recordmydesktop in 8.04 LTS

bqz69 bqz69 at telia.com
Sun Nov 8 16:55:03 UTC 2009

I have tried for days to google, and follow the instructions in following
link, but I cannot make the sound work in gtk-recordmydesktop in ubuntu 8.04
Hardy.

There are quite a lot of suggestions -and links in this site, so i loose my
overview, when things do not work :-)

Also a few of the instructions does not fit in my ubuntu desktop 8.04

Anybody know a short and easy way to make sound in gtk-recordmydesktop work
in 8.04

I am experimenting with drag and drop of images into kompozer, which I can
only make work in 8.04, and my plan was to make a video using gtk-
recordmydesktop - that would make it almost as easy as write a letter, to make
a simple static website, for ordinary private people "out there", I think.

Gtk-recordmydesktop works fine in my 9.04