liferea at bootup

Scott sclewin at sgaming.ca
Sat Nov 7 16:04:06 UTC 2009

	I did a "man liferea" and noticed that you can do
--mainwindow-state=hidden to have the window hide on program startup.  I
tried this on the command line and it worked fine.  Then I added
"liferea --mainwindow-state=hidden" to my startup Applications.  Liferea
starts up, but the main window always comes up as well.

	I just want to make sure I am doing nothing wrong before I submit a bug
report.  What I am trying to do is have Liferea start at launch in the
system tray, not have the window pop up.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 9.10