Whoever gave NM a keyring

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 14:16:48 UTC 2009

	The keyring is a complete worthless poorly written software
that makes Network Manager (NM) worthless! There is NO reason
to protect the password I gave my router. It is just to keep
local Internet users guessing.

	I had to delete a lot of the keyring stuff and that somehow
caused it to need a new password! So I gave it karl. Now when
I start 9.10 a panel comes up first asking for my keyring
password, I give it karl and the NM starts fine now.

	But this is STUPID!

	If you are the one who put the gnome-keyring into the NM
PLEASE TAKE IT OUT. I deleted all I was able to as a root user
and keyring is still alive and well.

	This is why so many people use wcid. No keyring crap.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User