9.10 is a black eye for Ubuntu - suggestion for the future

Fri Nov 6 14:14:03 UTC 2009

On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 07:06:45 -0700
"Karl F. Larsen" <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> 	Red Hat explains this to the companies.

If you're going to give answers like that, you've *really* got to start
trimming your quotes[0].

Red Hat explains what to the companies? That MS pays system builders to
ship Windows? I hardly think that needs explaining to them, it's common
knowledge.

[0] I'd obviously rather everyone always trimmed all their quotes, but
that's just personal preference and a flamewar we've already had more
than our fair crack at.

--
Avi Greenbury
http://aviswebsite.co.uk ;)