Connection to Pricewatch.com not happening

Ray Parrish crp at cmc.net
Thu Nov 5 22:35:47 UTC 2009

Hello,

For some reason Firefox will no longer load http://www.pricewatch.com on
my Ubuntu machine. It just sits there with the busy cursor displayed
spinning away, and the page never loads.

I checked with is it just me or is it everyone, and that site says that
http://pricewatch.com is up and running so it is just me.

I checked my firewall, and made sure that all rules excluding ip
addresses as hosts were removed, and price watch still will not load.

Does anyone know where else I might look as Price Watch is one of my
favorite computer parts shopping sites.

Later, Ray Parrish

--
The Future of Technology.