9.10 is a black eye for Ubuntu

Clint Tinsley clintin at linuxmail.org
Thu Nov 5 17:27:19 UTC 2009

I asked, please, no flames.  9.04 worked great and I have been using Gloria Mint 7 for several months now.  Even Thunderbird is flaky in 9.10.  Ubuntu is suppose to be for everyone, not just techies and early adopters who are willing to deal with all the problems.  And most of all, it is suppose to be stable, which it is not.

Clint