Jaunty and my Fujifilm camera

Karl F. Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 23:50:50 UTC 2009

	Awhile back there were lots of talk about cameras not working
on Ubuntu. I got around to it and unpacked the VERY special
USB cable that came with my Fujifilm Finepix S1500 camera.

	Plugged the tiny plug into the camera and turned it on. Then
put the normal size plug into my computer. I watched and the
kernel did something and then a panel came up asking how I
wanted to handle the pictures. I choose Fspot and it got  all
the pictures titles to see. I selected one picture and saved
it on my desktop. Then I sent that picture to Wal Mart via the
Internet. I will pick up 5 prints tomorrow.

	This camera works perfect with Jaunty.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI