apt won't fetch anything from any server

Leonard Chatagnier lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 4 21:27:09 UTC 2009

--- On Wed, 11/4/09, Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Karl F. Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: apt won't fetch anything from any server
> To: "Ubuntu user technical support, not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 3:15 PM
> Leonard Chatagnier wrote:
> > As you wish.
> > Plonk
> > Leonard Chatagnier
> > lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net
> >

>     It is interesting that he found his
> problem he said. It
> appears his apt was using some ssh to another computer???
>
>     He sure must have a complex computer.

I didn't mean to be rude to him and it wasn't my intent.  Just wanted to show him that the info he provided was inconsistent and that he should check all his source files and make them consistent.  I probably did sound that way though.  But as he said he was having a very frustrating day and I've had those also.  I'm just glad I stimulated him enough for him to find his problem-:o))
> 73 Karl

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570 at sbcglobal.net