Jaunty Jackalope (RESOLVED)

John Graddy jwgraddy at valornet.com
Tue Nov 3 17:14:26 UTC 2009

My experience is that folks who resort to sarcasm stifle conversations
more than stimulate them.

The people on this list are all so much more knowledgeable than I am
that I seldom question their information and I would never send a
sarcastic response.  I have always gotten help here, but have gotten a
couple of sarcastic responses.  Those are usually very intimidating to a
less knowledgeable person.

Impolite or sarcastic exchanges have, in my opinion, no place on a
mailing list such as this.  People are asking for help and they deserve
to get help.

Thanks,
John