Hibernate on dead battery

Xandros Pilosa folivora.pilosa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 15:43:59 UTC 2009

Dne 01.11.2009 (ned) ob 00:02 +0000 je Ken zapisal(a):
> On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 20:29:37 +0000, Ken wrote:
>
> > I recently upgraded to Jaunty and I'm quite happy with it but there are
> > a few little hiccups that I would like to resolve.  Most importantly,
> > Jaunty doesn't hibernate on battery failure.  I've set the correct
> > option, but I think the OS has an over estimate of the time left before
> > it needs to hibernate.  Is there anyway to tell it to go ahead and
> > hibernate when there are 10 minutes of battery life left or something
> > similar?
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> I guess there is no way to handle this at this time?
>

> --
> Ken <ktxl45 at gmail.com>

Hello Ken,

This topic has been addressed on this list. Please see archives from
August, thread --> "Jaunty: computer does not hibernate/suspend after
critically low battery"):
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2009-August/194269.html

Sorry for late response. Anyway I hope it helps.

Regards