confirm 93293efb0f220b8461598ce046adf75cfad5b990

Sebastian Vosberg Frostzwerg at web.de
Sun Nov 1 12:54:42 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I have recently updated my Kubuntu 9.04 to Kubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala) on a 64-bit system. During installation a problem appears, "tex-common" could not be installed but I think this has nothing to do with my problem concerning the wireless network. The network-assistant finds my wlan router, but I cannot connect. When clicking on the network's name a new window opens where I can set up an NEW network. But I just want to connect a existing one. The only thing I can do is to connect by ethernet.....Can anybody please help me? Thank you!
Cheers