removing windows

madanabhat27 at gmail.com madanabhat27 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 13:16:28 UTC 2009

I think that you ought to do the following:
1.  Try Ubuntu using the live CD first to make sure that ur hardware is compatible
2. Backup all ur data so that you'll have it there (just in case something goes wrong)
3. Install ubuntu on your PC ... (During installation you'll have an option of choosing a partition, and at that point you can choose your windows partition... That ought to effectively eradicate windows . And by the way, I think ubuntu has a migration tool .. And that ought to move your data also)
Hope that helps ...
KMB
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel