Ubuntu 8.04 LTS problem

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun May 31 10:52:45 UTC 2009

On Tue, 26 May 2009 16:12:57 +0530
jiten jha <jitenjha11 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>                   I send you attachment file . that is the problem in all
> software and application. look and check it plz.

Hi there,

Please:

1) do not hijack existing threads to start your own: create a NEW
message.
2) Use a subject more precise than just "problem"... if you want people
to help you ;-)
3) do not add attachement to your messages, especially big ones like
that: not every body has broadband on the planet.

About your problem, it looks like one of the numerous artefacts you can
get with 3D desktop effects. So as a shot in the dark, just try to
disable them: Go to System->Preferences->Appearance then click on the
right-most tab called "Visaul Effect", and select "None".

See if that helps...

--
Vince