PDF Editor in Ubuntu

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat May 30 16:53:23 UTC 2009

> * The question is, what are those decisions? This is what I had in mind
> when I alluded to the specific goal your univ. has in mind in your
> course. Perhaps this topic is not in the course outline and hence no
> apparent discussions in your class regarding this. But all programmers
> hit this question sooner or later.

Going off topic, but the purpose of the course was just to familiarize
the students with the programming mindset, in my opinion. It would
better be taught in Python today. It seems the professor who created
the original course modeled it after the programming language that he
was most familiar with.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com